Is it possible to have these with a different border? Foundry VTT has tokens that have a grungy border.
Faces for a Dying Land - vol2
A downloadable bunch of faces
50 illustrated VTT tokens to populate your favorite doomed world.
Commercial use license:
- you're free to use these commercially in small RPG products. Use your best judgment for what's considered a "small project". I trust ya;
- credit "vil" for the art somewhere visible on the publication and product page;
- if it's a paid product, consider paying a buck or two for the set;
- share a link to your product here in the comments;
- you can't use them if your material is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or any other kind of asshole belief. Make your stuff for everyone.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi. I don't plan on adding new borders to these, but you could probably do it yourself with Token Stamp or a similar tool. Ask around the TMB discord, and I bet they'll hook you up with the same grunge border used in Foundry.
These tokens are incredible! I’ll use them and the ones from vol.1 in my MB game tomorrow.
Great job as always! :)