hi there, i love your artworks and i think they are pretty amazing, I'm making a small Visual Novel Game and i want to publish it on steam, i love to use your artwork in my game and i will purchase them as soon as the process of making the game actually begins, much love
Faces for a Dying Land - vol1
A downloadable asset pack
Set of 50 illustrated tokens for your VTT of choice. Perfect for grim and doomed worlds.
Commercial use license:
- you're free to use these commercially in small RPG products. Use your best judgment for what's considered a "small project". I trust ya;
- credit "vil" for the art somewhere visible on the publication and product page;
- if it's a paid product, consider paying a buck or two for the set;
- share a link to your product here in the comments (I wanna see it!);
- you can't use them if your material is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or any other kind of asshole belief. Make your stuff for everyone.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
They are beautiful. Thank you.
How can it be used for business?
Heheh I didn't actually think people would want this for commercial :) I'll cook some form of license in a bit and update the description.
Mmm if you happen to make any more of these, i will absolutely buy them.
These are great! Thanks! What is your license for this and your other assets like "A fistfull of creeps"?